Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Alvin & Keisha LVNV





I've known Alvin since childhood and so it was kinda weird to see him make this move tying the knot and all (All grown up, being responsible, and being a Dad). I took Alvin and soon to be wifey around and I kept getting lost. It was ridiculous but Keisha and Alvin kept the mood light and were so much fun to hang out with. Both are laid back. Both like to laugh and have fun. I love Keisha's Tennessee accent which she kept trying to hide the whole time...not possible. It's always fun when my job doesn't feel like work. They were a so fun and easy to work with! I wish them both success, prosperity and countless blessings as they venture together with baby Paxton!

1 comment:

  1. That is greatly appreciated! You are crazy good at your craft. You will not have any trouble getting jobs. Thank you for such an amazing experience.
    <3 Keisha and Alvin

    ReplyDelete