Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

National Charity League Las Vegas







I was actually looking forward to this shoot for a awhile. It was a dinner to recognize six young women's contributions to the community and reflect on all their personal accomplishments before moving on to college and other great things. I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a dreary day at the Red Rock Country Club in Summerlin. It even rained while we shot outside but I'm so glad you can't tell in the images. Everyone was so decked out, my job was easy. I kind of felt like I was shooting six brides at one time (haha). I wish I had more time to document the getting ready aspects. I even brought a friend's daughter (Props to Jordan Sutton) to assist me during the event. All in all, I had a great experience and as a father of two daughters, this was just a glimpse that I'm really going to have to hustle to give my children the same opportunities these young women have had......but that's fine with me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment